Special Collections & University Archives
Special Collections & University Archives houses archives and manuscript collections, photographs, maps, books, and other rare or unique research material that document a wide range of subject areas. Our reading room is located on the 4th floor of the Tomás Rivera Library.
We offer many services to help you access and interact with our collections. You may:
- Use materials in our reading room
- Request reproductions of materials
- Ask a question
- Schedule a research consultation for one-on-one or small group help from a librarian or archivist (30 minute session)
- For hands-on, collection-based learning experiences, please contact Sandy Enriquez, Public Services, Outreach & Community Engagement Librarian.
- Request a tour for donors, other professionals, or library school students